Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The invite or the E-vite

So, I haven't been very focused on the wedding lately, this is not because I don't want to get married...because I do, it's just that it's hard to please everyone with the wedding plans. People say it's your wedding do what you want. But that's a lie. You have to invite all the family so no one is offended.Even if your wedding budget doesn't allow it. You have to make it convenient for people, I mean the time should it be a morning wedding or an afternoon evening wedding. Thus I have become somewhat despondent with the plans.Anyway the subject says invite or e-vite. What I mean about this is that with more people having computers and Internet at home, is it better sending an e-vite that would be easier cheaper and more convenient for people. Or should I do it the old school way where about 3-4 months before the time I send out snail mail invites.I say 3-4 months but I don't really know what the standard time is to send out invitations for a wedding???? Plus if it's an invite people can keep it for something sentimental. But I am limited by the "human factor" of the post office. The e-vite I am limited by the people that don't have computers.
Having said that, I would like to speak about the invite I ahve attached. I would really like an invite like this.
Number 1: I can personalize it with our own pictures.
Number 2: It's simple and not too fancy
Number 3: It's cute

Let me know what you think, if you have any information about e-vite because my knowledge is very limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment