Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Date and planning thus far

We have come up with "dates" We know it's going to be in 2013, two years from now because we are saving money and also we want to be done with our Masters degrees.We have also decided that it's either going to be in January or December, these are the times when we can go on vacation. I know it may seem silly, that I am planning from now and I still have 2 years to go. But this is because we live in South Korea and the wedding is going to be in South Africa. This is also because I am working and studying at the same time. So I am going to be planning a little at a time and  ONLY when I have free time. Jurie has been a lot of help. I have heard of a lot of grooms that don't want to be involved but Jurie always gives me his 2 cents worth.We have decided on the colour scheme. Jurie's favourite colour: Green and my favourite colour pink. I know I would like a dress that has some sort of sleeves. The centerpiece is going to be a teapot with pink flowers inside.We both decided on the favours we are going to give out.Chopsticks because that represents where we live at the moment.
We are also going to have fridge magnets of wild animals from the heartfelt project. This represents where we come from.We also want to do this because it helps support a cause. That's it so far.

                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. I guess it beats my trash bags idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you said Jurie was helpful... trash bags!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jurie is helpful, everything he says I do the opposite. But his trash bag idea was creative...I have to give him credit for that.

    ReplyDelete